魔方吧·中文魔方俱乐部

标题: 国外对知识产权的认识~明显比国内强! [打印本页]

作者: harrymah    时间: 2009-7-7 00:04:38     标题: 国外对知识产权的认识~明显比国内强!

这是我在一个新加坡的魔方论坛里看到的一位当地魔友的个人感想:
Hi to everyone again!

I am just trying to raise the awareness to all people in Singapore regarding the distribution of fake puzzles.
When a new company starts, their backbone is their own puzzles. However, many other illegal companies
copy those puzzles causing irreversible damages to the start up process of the original designer's company.

Sadly, we have already found many cases where illegal copies are distributed in Singapore (for example, at the BookFair),
and those cases are being dealt with the law. However, there are more cases which we have not found yet, because the
problem is still there. If there is demand of fake products, there will be supply.

Please do not buy such fake products, because it is like encouraging criminals to continue selling them, and at the same time
sending the original company to its doom. The original companies will not be able to continue producing exciting puzzles in future.

If you know of anyone selling illegal copies of V-Cubes or Cubedrons, please let us know by private message or email.
This problem is so big, that this October there will be even tougher worldwide laws to protect patents, copyrights,
and trademarks. The good thing, is that we know how to track the illegal copies easily. For example if someone at a
7x7x7 competition uses a fake V-Cube, it will be easy for us to find out. Disqualification of the competition will be the least
problem for the owner of that fake cube, because the issue is very complex.

I know there are many young people who are the future of Singapore in this forum, and I know that many of you have
very good ethics and excellent characters. I hope and wish you can help us battle those who endanger original products.
And in our case (MindStrat Puzzles) if anyone copies our products, also damages the Singapore economy. All our production,
design, testing, packaging, and manufacturing is based in Singapore, where we have already created many factory jobs
(and if we do well, we will create even more).

Now you may all ask a question, how do I know a product is fake? Well, the packaging usually tells the story. A V-Cube should
state V-Cube on the package instead of another name. But there is more differences on the cubes themselves. Most illegal copies
originate from China, a place where both V-Cubes and the Cubedron have patent protection. Some criminals may say they have
a "local" patent. Those "local" patents are not recognised by PCT, and this is why the new October laws are going to eliminate them.
I personally have many friends from mainland China for decades, and I know about the cultural differences between east and west.
But the existing patent laws have been around for almost 30 years, and at some point, chinese factories should either respect those
laws, or to stop trading with overseas companies. Culture cannot be used any more as an excuse for stealing. And those factory owners
are in fact showing a big direspect to their own people and the thousands year old history of China, which had so many inventions, not copies.

The criminals are only here for the money, but we are here because we have a very big plan: To make Singapore as one of the biggest
(and why not, the biggest!) puzzle hubs in the world. Please help us with this mission. We have also been making some nice starting
talks to at least three Singapore Government branches for some more support, and they seem very keen to help our cause.
I believe my experience, connections, knowledge, could be of critical help to all this. I will help, I am already doing my part in many levels,
but if you can, please help this cause too.

Sorry for the long message, but this is a very serious matter that you should all know about and be aware of.
Thanks!

Pantazis

原文地址http://www.rubiks.com.sg/forum/index.php/topic,338.0.html

大意就是鼓励大家反对盗版,支持正版的。首先感觉国外的这种意识就比中国强,大家可以自己看一下这一段:
Now you may all ask a question, how do I know a product is fake? Well, the packaging usually tells the story. A V-Cube should
state V-Cube on the package instead of another name. But there is more differences on the cubes themselves. Most illegal copies
originate from China, a place where both V-Cubes and the Cubedron have patent protection. Some criminals may say they have
a "local" patent. Those "local" patents are not recognised by PCT, and this is why the new October laws are going to eliminate them.
I personally have many friends from mainland China for decades, and I know about the cultural differences between east and west.
But the existing patent laws have been around for almost 30 years, and at some point, chinese factories should either respect those
laws, or to stop trading with overseas companies. Culture cannot be used any more as an excuse for stealing. And those factory owners
are in fact showing a big direspect to their own people and the thousands year old history of China, which had so many inventions, not copies.

说真的,看完我觉得挺羞愧的,难道我们就只能靠偷取别人的果实来生存吗,我们就不能有自己的产品吗?国内的厂家总是打着申请了国内专利的幌子来大张旗鼓的山寨。文章里说10月份里会颁布新的条例来严打侵权问题,不知道那个时候国内的厂家们该何去何从。

[ 本帖最后由 harrymah 于 2009-7-7 00:05 编辑 ]
作者: 我是淳淳    时间: 2009-7-7 00:10:45

中国更多的厂家是没有创造力的。
但是我希望国甲能成为我们祖国的骄傲,也希望能也代表着一个全新的国产形象。
作者: 357433865    时间: 2009-7-7 00:13:55

支持国甲,希望他越做越好!
作者: harrymah    时间: 2009-7-7 00:14:06

我支持淳淳,支持国甲,希望国甲能为中国的魔方事业在国外打出一片天地
作者: 时空    时间: 2009-7-7 00:15:56

申请国内专利也就那么着了,很多直接山寨国内自己的专利的。。。更可恨
作者: harrymah    时间: 2009-7-7 00:20:08

本来想翻译的,可是明天要上学,今天不能睡太晚,还是明天再翻译吧
作者: 我是淳淳    时间: 2009-7-7 00:26:59

原帖由 harrymah 于 2009-7-7 00:14 发表
我支持淳淳,支持国甲,希望国甲能为中国的魔方事业在国外打出一片天地

大家的认可让我很感激,为着这个目标我们会始终努力。
现在的设计虽然理念超强性能和手感也更好了一点,但是还不能算是登峰造极。 未来一年到两年肯定会出能让世界惊叹的设计,其实我已经有构思了。。
作者: Ricky.C    时间: 2009-7-7 00:30:55

如果國內強就不會有那麼多山寨啦
作者: 小小猫    时间: 2009-7-7 00:50:33

在很多厂家那,赚钱是第一要务,创新会更花费人力物力财力,要不断的设计,试模,评测,改进,再次试模~~而”山寨“则是十分简单易行的,大部分厂家更愿意去复制别人的结构,在咱们这大环境里,有那种自主创新精神的厂家实在是太少了,即使有(国甲),但在国外玩家眼里,中国还是“山寨”
作者: 06154    时间: 2009-7-7 01:03:30

感觉某人的每次加分扣分都有着明显的搞笑色彩
作者: 我是淳淳    时间: 2009-7-7 01:27:14

原帖由 CTS 于 2009-7-7 00:30 发表
如果國內強就不會有那麼多山寨啦

我们的祖国很大,话说也是林子大了什么样的鸟都会有,何况我们祖国的制造业更多的习惯还是简单的制造,并没有向研发的转型。
现在的很多企业创始者都是成长在那个动荡的年代,我们祖国的这辈人大多是没办法接受更多更好的教育的。那种环境下要有很高的教育程度和很高的涵养是很困难的,要有这么强的法制观念当然更是难上加难(当然不是全盘否定)。

就竞速产品的设计理念和创新思维上,可能我们的祖国也还不是世界上最强的,但是我实在不知道哪里的设计比我国的竞速产品设计理念更先进。
要是您觉得我们的竞速产品设计理念和对未来设计思维的设想还不够厉害,我很想学习一下更厉害的也才能更好的进步。

当然了,出现了多阶严重侵权的问题我也觉得脸上无光,甚至我们魔方以外别的很多产品都是侵权成了习惯,这也是很多外国人看不起和反感中国的原因。我对侵权的行为也是非常讨厌和鄙视的。

而魔方上我们也应该看到中国创造的力量,自主创新和向世界展示我们的创造力也是我们努力的目标,也是中国在以后在世界的竞争力和形象,可以说就魔方的产品上,非常典型的能看到新一代的团队和老一辈团队的区别。

两百年前我们的民族在世界上始终是领先的,说明我们民族的基因是非常厉害的。只要有合理的法规和管理,我相信肯定早晚还会变成最厉害的。

当然了,现在是一个转型的阶段。旧的生产方式会有很多侵权和盗版,但是要看到大家一直在努力,也始终是在向一个好的方向在发展。

可能十年前我们都是没有盗版的概念的,但是现在大家已经知道盗版不好,论坛里已经有了很多反对的声音。可能再过一段时间我们这方面的工作也会做得到世界一流水准。

请不要因为几个不好的典型否定了全部,当然也不能因为几个好的典型而肯定了全部,我们始终也很清楚需要努力的东西确实是还有很多。

[ 本帖最后由 我是淳淳 于 2009-7-7 01:37 编辑 ]
作者: 狒狒    时间: 2009-7-7 08:17:22

原帖由 我是淳淳 于 2009-7-7 00:10 发表
中国更多的厂家是没有创造力的。
但是我希望国甲能成为我们祖国的骄傲,也希望能也代表着一个全新的国产形象。

一如既往表当方式和习惯
作者: 四川绵阳    时间: 2009-7-7 09:02:30

就只有最后一段有意义   前面的都看不懂  就一个初中水平 英语还不过关
作者: Ricky.C    时间: 2009-7-7 11:23:02

原帖由 我是淳淳 于 2009-7-7 01:27 发表

我们的祖国很大,话说也是林子大了什么样的鸟都会有,何况我们祖国的制造业更多的习惯还是简单的制造,并没有向研发的转型。
现在的很多企业创始者都是成长在那个动荡的年代,我们祖国的这辈人大多是没办法接受 ...

哈...看看台灣....

本來也是仿造電腦零件開始的..

...仿了十年啦...現在呢...電腦零件界佔一席位

為什麼呢..?

因為他們除了仿造還有有改良
作者: zhang197695    时间: 2009-7-7 14:31:11

支持国甲,支持国货。
强大就是硬道理!!
作者: sokoban    时间: 2009-7-7 14:41:39

楼主转的是 Pantazis 的发言。Pantazis不算普通魔友了,他是希腊人,在新加坡呆过,目前好像在澳大利亚定居。他最近生产了一种智力玩具 Cubedron。从他希腊人和商家的双重身份,他当然是支持 V-cube (也是希腊人发明生产)的。此人言论过于偏激,常在 TP 论坛上抹黑中国。
作者: 菲儿wu    时间: 2009-7-7 14:53:58

只能支持下自己国家的魔方越作做越好了
作者: harrymah    时间: 2009-7-7 14:58:28

原帖由 sokoban 于 2009-7-7 14:41 发表
楼主转的是 Pantazis 的发言。Pantazis不算普通魔友了,他是希腊人,在新加坡呆过,目前好像在澳大利亚定居。他最近生产了一种智力玩具 Cubedron。从他希腊人和商家的双重身份,他当然是支持 V-cube (也是希腊人发明 ...

是吗,我只顾着看文章了,没有注意最后的落款,谢谢你的提醒~不过即使他的言语过于偏激,可说的也并非不无道理。
作者: ZJY    时间: 2009-7-7 15:59:11

唉,其实有很多异形魔方可以生产啊,为什么总是仿高阶、镜面、空心呢?

欢迎光临 魔方吧·中文魔方俱乐部 (http://bbs.mf8-china.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2