UID
性别

六年元老

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2009-7-7 00:04:38 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
这是我在一个新加坡的魔方论坛里看到的一位当地魔友的个人感想:
Hi to everyone again!

I am just trying to raise the awareness to all people in Singapore regarding the distribution of fake puzzles.
When a new company starts, their backbone is their own puzzles. However, many other illegal companies
copy those puzzles causing irreversible damages to the start up process of the original designer's company.

Sadly, we have already found many cases where illegal copies are distributed in Singapore (for example, at the BookFair),
and those cases are being dealt with the law. However, there are more cases which we have not found yet, because the
problem is still there. If there is demand of fake products, there will be supply.

Please do not buy such fake products, because it is like encouraging criminals to continue selling them, and at the same time
sending the original company to its doom. The original companies will not be able to continue producing exciting puzzles in future.

If you know of anyone selling illegal copies of V-Cubes or Cubedrons, please let us know by private message or email.
This problem is so big, that this October there will be even tougher worldwide laws to protect patents, copyrights,
and trademarks. The good thing, is that we know how to track the illegal copies easily. For example if someone at a
7x7x7 competition uses a fake V-Cube, it will be easy for us to find out. Disqualification of the competition will be the least
problem for the owner of that fake cube, because the issue is very complex.

I know there are many young people who are the future of Singapore in this forum, and I know that many of you have
very good ethics and excellent characters. I hope and wish you can help us battle those who endanger original products.
And in our case (MindStrat Puzzles) if anyone copies our products, also damages the Singapore economy. All our production,
design, testing, packaging, and manufacturing is based in Singapore, where we have already created many factory jobs
(and if we do well, we will create even more).

Now you may all ask a question, how do I know a product is fake? Well, the packaging usually tells the story. A V-Cube should
state V-Cube on the package instead of another name. But there is more differences on the cubes themselves. Most illegal copies
originate from China, a place where both V-Cubes and the Cubedron have patent protection. Some criminals may say they have
a "local" patent. Those "local" patents are not recognised by PCT, and this is why the new October laws are going to eliminate them.
I personally have many friends from mainland China for decades, and I know about the cultural differences between east and west.
But the existing patent laws have been around for almost 30 years, and at some point, chinese factories should either respect those
laws, or to stop trading with overseas companies. Culture cannot be used any more as an excuse for stealing. And those factory owners
are in fact showing a big direspect to their own people and the thousands year old history of China, which had so many inventions, not copies.

The criminals are only here for the money, but we are here because we have a very big plan: To make Singapore as one of the biggest
(and why not, the biggest!) puzzle hubs in the world. Please help us with this mission. We have also been making some nice starting
talks to at least three Singapore Government branches for some more support, and they seem very keen to help our cause.
I believe my experience, connections, knowledge, could be of critical help to all this. I will help, I am already doing my part in many levels,
but if you can, please help this cause too.

Sorry for the long message, but this is a very serious matter that you should all know about and be aware of.
Thanks!

Pantazis

原文地址http://www.rubiks.com.sg/forum/index.php/topic,338.0.html

大意就是鼓励大家反对盗版,支持正版的。首先感觉国外的这种意识就比中国强,大家可以自己看一下这一段:
Now you may all ask a question, how do I know a product is fake? Well, the packaging usually tells the story. A V-Cube should
state V-Cube on the package instead of another name. But there is more differences on the cubes themselves. Most illegal copies
originate from China, a place where both V-Cubes and the Cubedron have patent protection. Some criminals may say they have
a "local" patent. Those "local" patents are not recognised by PCT, and this is why the new October laws are going to eliminate them.
I personally have many friends from mainland China for decades, and I know about the cultural differences between east and west.
But the existing patent laws have been around for almost 30 years, and at some point, chinese factories should either respect those
laws, or to stop trading with overseas companies. Culture cannot be used any more as an excuse for stealing. And those factory owners
are in fact showing a big direspect to their own people and the thousands year old history of China, which had so many inventions, not copies.

说真的,看完我觉得挺羞愧的,难道我们就只能靠偷取别人的果实来生存吗,我们就不能有自己的产品吗?国内的厂家总是打着申请了国内专利的幌子来大张旗鼓的山寨。文章里说10月份里会颁布新的条例来严打侵权问题,不知道那个时候国内的厂家们该何去何从。

[ 本帖最后由 harrymah 于 2009-7-7 00:05 编辑 ]
已有 1 人评分经验 收起 理由
日寸穴工 + 19 可惜没翻译过来,少加一分吧

总评分: 经验 + 19   查看全部评分

积分
帖子
精华
UID
性别

魔方结构大师 十年元老

2#
发表于 2009-7-7 00:10:45 |只看该作者
中国更多的厂家是没有创造力的。
但是我希望国甲能成为我们祖国的骄傲,也希望能也代表着一个全新的国产形象。

使用道具 举报

积分
帖子
精华
UID
性别
居住地
惠州市

四年元老

3#
发表于 2009-7-7 00:13:55 |只看该作者
支持国甲,希望他越做越好!

使用道具 举报

红魔

小龍

积分
帖子
精华
UID
性别

六年元老

4#
发表于 2009-7-7 00:14:06 |只看该作者
我支持淳淳,支持国甲,希望国甲能为中国的魔方事业在国外打出一片天地

使用道具 举报

粉魔

CCA

积分
帖子
精华
UID

八年元老

5#
发表于 2009-7-7 00:15:56 |只看该作者
申请国内专利也就那么着了,很多直接山寨国内自己的专利的。。。更可恨

使用道具 举报

红魔

小龍

积分
帖子
精华
UID
性别

六年元老

6#
发表于 2009-7-7 00:20:08 |只看该作者
本来想翻译的,可是明天要上学,今天不能睡太晚,还是明天再翻译吧

使用道具 举报

积分
帖子
精华
UID
性别

魔方结构大师 十年元老

7#
发表于 2009-7-7 00:26:59 |只看该作者
原帖由 harrymah 于 2009-7-7 00:14 发表
我支持淳淳,支持国甲,希望国甲能为中国的魔方事业在国外打出一片天地

大家的认可让我很感激,为着这个目标我们会始终努力。
现在的设计虽然理念超强性能和手感也更好了一点,但是还不能算是登峰造极。 未来一年到两年肯定会出能让世界惊叹的设计,其实我已经有构思了。。

使用道具 举报

透魔

知【骰】廣博

积分
帖子
精华
UID
性别
8#
发表于 2009-7-7 00:30:55 |只看该作者
如果國內強就不會有那麼多山寨啦

使用道具 举报

红魔

11月12酱油去

积分
帖子
精华
UID

中国纪录 四年元老

9#
发表于 2009-7-7 00:50:33 |只看该作者
在很多厂家那,赚钱是第一要务,创新会更花费人力物力财力,要不断的设计,试模,评测,改进,再次试模~~而”山寨“则是十分简单易行的,大部分厂家更愿意去复制别人的结构,在咱们这大环境里,有那种自主创新精神的厂家实在是太少了,即使有(国甲),但在国外玩家眼里,中国还是“山寨”

使用道具 举报

积分
帖子
精华
UID
性别
10#
发表于 2009-7-7 01:03:30 |只看该作者
感觉某人的每次加分扣分都有着明显的搞笑色彩

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

Archiver|手机版|魔方吧·中文魔方俱乐部