帖子
精华
UID
性别
保密

收藏爱好者

1#
发表于 2012-2-1 21:23:01 |显示全部楼层
I do hope I am posting this right.  Thank you Otis for such a wonderful post.  
I'll correct a few minor items.  The hello kitty cube has been opened and played with, but I kept those boxes...don't know why. (Next time you can look for the cinomorro.)  
the 3 different sized ball cubes (is that right?) are all made in Taiwan.
The globe with paper stickers is indeed a 3^3, it was a gift from Frank Schwartz.  A dear puzzle friend who is no longer with us.  you can read about some of his puzzles in my blog (sorry-google.) http://ipp30.blogspot.com/2011/1 ... christmas-list.html
the troi puzzle has a light that you need to guide through the maze.  When you come back remind me before hand to buy batteries.  All those electronic puzzles (and the box you haven't opened) all use AA.  
the Verikon box is mint.  I've done nothing to it.
Did yo not see the Eni keychain?  for shame!  It's on the shelf....
Ah....the Space Massager and the Chi Gung ball.  Well, no secret here, you must wait until I turn 50!  That's my birthday present from Meffert's.  NOT coming soon!  
The netblock puzzles can still be found.  I think Meffert's still has a bunch.  There were 6 in the set to begin with.
Ah, the big one!  the exploding ball wasn't an exchage puzzle, I bought it from George Bell who got the idea from Stephen Chin.  (that HAD to be corrected!)
Ah...the rest...ok. Ya did good research Otis!  I'm one proud teacher right now!  
Teacher Xei, Otis' visit made me add a few puzzles to the bag for the next GZ meetup.  
And as for the rest of you, if ever you come to HK, meet me at SmaZ's shop (I need to make sure it is safe ;) ) and you are more than welcome to spend a day in my puzzle place.

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

Archiver|手机版|魔方吧·中文魔方俱乐部

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 16:13