精华
UID
性别

八年元老

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2009-1-19 11:25:09 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
在Speedcubing.com论坛上摘录。

A Small Kithen said: Haiyan Zhuang BLD solve?
http://www.worldcubeassociation.org/...p?i=2008ZHUA01
That 1:13.08 is kind of suspicious? The guy's BLD solve was faster than his regular 3x3 solve in the Guangdong open. I'm really curious lol. Can anyone explain this?
MistArts Said: He probably does BLD during 3x3 speed.
Ville Seppänen(盲拧世界第一高手) Said: From what I have heard, that guy is just being stupid.
as in doing only BLD solves.
Joey Said: I'm still confused. Why obnoxious? The 3x3 category is about the time taken to solve the puzzle... it doesn't mention we *need* to use our eyes.
Keyan Said: You guys are pretty rude. No one called it stupid when a European did this a few years ago. Why mock someone that's chosen an event to specialize in?
His BLD average is under 50 seconds. However, he does poorly in competition because of nerves. He takes speedsolve as a chance to prepare for BLD. So long as he's not causing trouble for the competition, what's wrong?
Stefan Pochmann Said:
Originally Posted by keyan   
No one called it stupid when a European did this a few years ago.  

I missed that. Who was it?
VirKill Said:

It was still....unbelievable....
Someone push his limit into BLD without (maybe) knowing normal speedsolving? Or.....is it possible if he's really BLIND?
Sa967ST Said: if he was blind he wouldn't be able to do the memo
PJK(Speedcubing.com管理员):That is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Best of luck to him!
QQWREF Said:  
Originally Posted by mrbiggs   
It's not obnoxious because it's against the rules, it's obnoxious because it wastes everyone's time. If I were judging him I'd be mad that I had to sit there while he does a BLD solve which doesn't count for anything.
It's the same way that doing OH in competition is annoying if you've never practiced before and it takes you three minutes. Some of us have things to do with our lives, and it's impolite to take more time than you need on purpose.  

I wouldn't mind. If you have so many "things to do" with your life that you aren't willing to spend 40 seconds extra watching someone's solve, you shouldn't be judging at all. What I suggest for you is: go to a competition, do your five solves, and leave immediately!
Besides, one minute is not very long at all for a speedsolve. At every competition there are a handful of people at that level, and I even judged someone once who took 3:40 or so for 3x3. What kind of judge would I be if I got mad at them because they were too slow? It's also pretty impressive in around 1 minute, especially from so close. Personally I'd find watching a very fast BLD solve to be a welcome break from the hectic atmosphere of a 3x3 speed round.
MrBiGGS said:I encourage people to compete no matter what their skill or goals are.
However, if you're being slow on purpose, that's obnoxious. I have no problem with someone who takes five minutes to solve the cube, as long as they're trying their best.
No, I enjoy watching cubing, and I enjoy watching people competing. But if you're bld solving during a speed competition, you're not competing, you're just messing around. To me, it's the same as getting up and going to the bathroom in the middle of the solve, or solving a 5x5x5 during a 3x3x3 round, or just staring at the timer for three minutes before starting. It's time that could be spent on other competitors without adding anything to the competition.
Ville Seppänen(盲拧世界第一高手) Said: Come on, it takes a little longer than a speed solve, big deal. If it was over 2 minutes or something then it could slow down the competition, not much though. And he is great at BLD so I think the audience and most, if not all, competitors enjoy watching his solves.
OYYQ9999(大头独狼欧阳韵奇) Said: Originally Posted by joey   
Umm, why obnoxious? He only does BLD, he doesn't even know LBL or any form of beginners methods.  

You are wrong. He once did speed and he has got sub-20 avg. He just gave up speed and did BLD last year.
I can give you all an AUTHORITATIVE and COMPLETE explanation for this because he is my friend.
You must know that at the end of 2007 there's a Chinese broke the 3x3x3bld AsR. And after Kuti's punished, his score became the WR. Yeah, that's Danyang Chen, who has been the WCA Delegate for China now. Haiyan Zhuang did speed before, but one day he met Danyang Chen by chance in the metro. And then he thought it's more interesting and he could do it and break the WR. So he gave up speed and did bld. He has sub20 avg then. At first he did bld with normal 3OP method as almost all the Chinese do. But he found it impossible to break the WR. He wanted to do M2 and gave up. Finally he began freestyle. He mastered no less than 700 algorithms and practise a lot every day. He's a software developper also(seems so, I don't know exactly), that means he must be very tired every day. He once thought to give up. But he keeped up finally. Now he can do it with sub40 avg.
Yeah, he's really very nervous in competitions. In Nanjing Open 2008, he got a sub WR with only one step wrong(not the last, so it's a DNF). He did bld in speed just to relax and practise.
Ville Seppänen(盲拧世界第一高手) Said:  
WCA Profile

Originally Posted by oyyq99999   
Oops. Not sub40, that's sub50.  

Damn.

Originally Posted by Lt-UnReaL   

Originally Posted by oyyq99999   
In Nanjing Open 2008, he got a sub WR with only one step wrong(not the last, so it's a DNF).  

What was the time?  

I heard from Tim S. it was 44.xx
Danjon(陈丹阳) Said: I'm Danyang Chen.
He's 44s dnf in Nanjing Open.
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/6Hi2yo5h0fE
One audience shouted at the end because he thought Haiyan Zhuang had broken WR by mistake.I had to told him go out of the venue until the end of that event
There will be a competition in Beijing next month,Can I beat him in that day.
Hai Yan Zhuang(瓦西里 庄海燕) Said: Hi:I am Hai Yan zhuang from china. It is very nice to have so many friends here!
May be everybody here are confused with my 3*3 speed grade, why there are so many DNF. Because I use Blind method take part in the speed competition. I am very nervous during the competition. I can not stop my hand trembling. I have to give me more chance to make me do not so nervous. So I use Blind method take part in the speed competition. Everybody in china like me use this method. They give applause for me. They do not care if I waste time.
My best record is 28S, Sub42 of 30 times tests with 60% success. Last week, when I test 12 times, only one DNF. The average time is 47S--,.Moreover ,It took me 1S to take off my glasses. I think I have broken the non official record. During that afternoon, I test 80times total, only 9 times 50S+,and no grade slow than 60s,the others are all 30S+ or 40S+. 60% success.
I have never exerted my real level during the competition, because of nervous and the ideal of breaking the world record. During the training I have broken the word record at least 3000-4000 times. It is my dream to break the world record.
Bellow is my video during my training! I wish I can have many friends here!!!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTc3NjA2MTY=.html
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDYwODg4MTY=.html
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTYzNjA1NjA=.html
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/2A41s2J2OYE/
http://you.video.sina.com.cn/b/16553330-1029467034.html
http://you.video.sina.com.cn/b/17940585-1029467034.html
CCCHIPS296 Said: broken the WR atleast 3000 times.......WOW, that is extreme dedication! ill be routing for you in your next comp! will you be going to beijing spring open 2009? if you are, good luck on breaking the WR!
Hai Yan Zhuang(瓦西里) Said: Yes,I live in Beijing,I will take part in the competition. But ,the more I want break the world record the more nervous I am.
Now my 3*3 speed grade is 40S also. I have forgot even all my formular . 天啊,老瓦把速拧的公式都忘了。
Something happened before the Nanjing competition. I pratic here with many audience. I exceed world record many times. All the audience applaud for me .
But it is not a realy competition. It is just like a joke,I can nerver exert my
really level during competition. I exceed the world record two days ago during the CCTV (the best television station in china)perfoemance.I wish someday I will lucky enough during the competition.I need more competition.

粉魔

白河寒秋

积分
帖子
精华
UID
性别

六年元老

2#
发表于 2009-1-19 11:33:07 |只看该作者
之前的内容看过了,老瓦自己写的还是刚看到
垂柳落叶河上飘
轻烟浮云随风摇
落暮寒鸦添秋意
小桥流水任寂寥

使用道具 举报

积分
帖子
精华
UID
性别
3#
发表于 2009-1-19 13:06:11 |只看该作者
好长啊。。。。。哪个地方是重点。。。。。

使用道具 举报

积分
帖子
精华
UID
性别

八年元老

4#
发表于 2009-1-19 14:02:56 |只看该作者
老瓦参加速拧比赛,成绩是1分钟左右,甚至还有DNF,被盲拧界的人质疑他的水平,有人怀疑他是不是盲的,有人说他傻的,老挖说,他参加比赛时很紧张,所以在速拧比赛上,他也用盲拧法还原,增加临战经验。

使用道具 举报

积分
帖子
精华
UID
性别
保密
5#
发表于 2009-1-19 14:13:59 |只看该作者
老瓦说他速拧的时候用的是盲拧公式

说盲拧的时候需要用1秒来摘掉自己的眼镜

说在训练的时候已经打破世界记录3000~4000次了